Jentelynn (psyco_nurse) wrote in sexynyo,

  • Mood:

Concerning the Passport Issue

So I did some research and this is what I found.
Starting January 31st 2008 if you are driving to Canada you need a Goverment Issued ID with you. To prove that you are a United States Citizen.

Starting June 2009 however you WILL need a passport to drive to Canada.

I found this information on
Im going to assume this is updated information. I found it through Yahoo.
Anyways so this is good news for me. Because that only means that I'll be going to Anime North ^^

If anyone has anything contradicting this let me know. Im hopeing this is right. Im going to keep looking though just incase ^^;
  • Post a new comment


    Comments allowed for members only

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic